May 9, 2010

My Sweet Day

Since today is Mother's Day ,I wanted so share some of my feelings. I am filled with all kinds of special and precious feelings of gratefulness and I have a very divine sense of self today. I am so aware of the love that my Heavenly parents have for me; and the trust that they have in me.

Today I have been reflecting about what I love most about being a mother. And that is obviously my darling daughter, my tiny. She is such a joy in my life. I love her giggles and smiles; how she always loves to dress up and especially wear my shoes around the house. I love the tender moments that we share; when she looks into my eyes and says, "i wuv choo mommy," I love every little thing about her and I am so thankful that we get to share our earthly journey together. She is a constant reminder to me of the love that my Heavenly Mother has for me.

There is also my dear husband that I am thankful for. I am not his "mother" but I am thankful that he helps me to be a better mother. He helps me to learn patience and understanding. He is my balance in life. Dave is the one who believes in me and supports me in ways that I never thought were possible. He is the one I choose to be with for eternity. He is my everything.

I am also thankful for my mothers, my grandmothers, my aunts, my cousins, and my girlfriends. I am thankful for their tender examples in my life, for their inspiration, their support and love, and for their patience with me as I am learning to be a mother.

I am so thankful that I get to have this journey of motherhood. It is not always easy, and I have so much more to learn (especially the patience part), but I am happy for the chance. I am thankful for the loving example of our Savior, for the unconditional love of our Father, but most of all for the love of our dear Mother. I am thankful for the sacred nature of Her and the love and admiration that our Father has for our Mother. She is my divine example, and what I aspire to be. I love my Mother.

And now, here are some pics of my favorite moments with my tiny, posted especially for my darling aunt Net-I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH:

No comments: